Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Leaders and Followers

I realized that all leaders need followers and during class we discussed this idea. I thought this was a valid point. The way that a leader treats their followers can greatly impact their success or failure. It is very imperative for a leader to treat their followers/teammates with respect. Leaders need to give back to their followers in order to succeed.

Also during class, we were asked "will an outsider pay for what you have" and this was very interesting. Currently I am job searching and this is a very important question. I need to be able to offer companies something that they can't live without and have leadership abilities that makes them clearly understand why they should follow me in the future. These are two very hard questions to answer and I know I need to make strides to improve these two areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment